Legend's Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft - Game mode [SWITCHED OVER!]

4 posters

Go down

Minecraft - Game mode [SWITCHED OVER!] Empty Minecraft - Game mode [SWITCHED OVER!]

Post  Legend Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:01 am

As I thought through about it, I think it's time for me to change the game mode back to Zombie Survival, there are a few reasons to why I want to do this, I will list the pros and cons for doing this.

Pros:
- More players.
- Less lag.
- A bit more fun than Lava Survival.
- A ton of new maps can easily be added.
- Maximum slots increase back to 20.
- Server fills up quite fast.

Cons:
- Store does NOT work.
- Still in beta.
- Money from Lava Survival cannot be spent.

So, the main reason why I want to do this big change is because I noticed that not many people want to play Lava Survival the server would always have around 1-4 players daily, but when it comes to Zombie Survival the server fills up within seconds, which is a good thing.

[VERY IMPORTANT!] As for the money problem, I will leave the Lava Survival server back up for another three (3) days before I switch it over to Zombie Survival, giving you guys time to buy whatever you need before the game mode switches over.

Some of you may ask, how will I be choosing the new Admins/OPs to help out with the server? Well, I'll be looking at how active that player is and I'll also be looking at how much time they have spent on the server. If I see that the player has a fair amount of time and he/her's ban record is fairly clean, then they would go through the JR .A Trial as like every other admin did. Or he / she could donate money for temporarily admin.

Last edited by Legend on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Legend
Legend
Owner
Owner

http://legendservers.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Minecraft - Game mode [SWITCHED OVER!] Empty Re: Minecraft - Game mode [SWITCHED OVER!]

Post  Nick0043 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:25 pm

If this does happen,will it be permanent zombie survival?

Nick0043
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Minecraft - Game mode [SWITCHED OVER!] Empty Re: Minecraft - Game mode [SWITCHED OVER!]

Post  Legend Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:06 pm

Nick0043 wrote:If this does happen,will it be permanent zombie survival?
Yep.
Legend
Legend
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  BiggestKirbyFan Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:19 am

I think the reason why people go on our zombie survival because there's not so many and lava survival, there's lots of choices.
BiggestKirbyFan
BiggestKirbyFan
Server Admin
Server Admin

http://kirbyservers.smfnew.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:43 am

BiggestKirbyFan wrote:I think the reason why people go on our zombie survival because there's not so many and lava survival, there's lots of choices.
And what Kirby said, i'm pretty sure there's only around 10-15 Zombie Survival servers out there, while there's over 50 Lava Survival servers.
Legend
Legend
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  heat2333 Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:08 am

ive noticed that the lava server has had tons of lag when i was in it but the zombie server has hardly had any lag but it disconnects me quite a bit so is there a way to fix the disconnecting issue?

heat2333
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:22 pm

heat2333 wrote:ive noticed that the lava server has had tons of lag when i was in it but the zombie server has hardly had any lag but it disconnects me quite a bit so is there a way to fix the disconnecting issue?
Don't think there is a way to stop the random disconnections.

But as for the lag on Lava Survival, its because the lava starts, obviously it creates more blocks of lava as it spreads around the map, the more blocks there is the more memory the server uses causing lag. That is why I have lowlag enabled on the server.
Legend
Legend
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down