Legend's Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im interested in making maps for the server

2 posters

Go down

im interested in making maps for the server Empty im interested in making maps for the server

Post  heat2333 Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:09 pm

I heard you talking about making maps for the server the other day and i am interested in making some maps. I think I heard you say that you had to open a map on the server for someone else to build on. Since you probably want the title of the map it was going to be called sand castle. I am a Jr.a so i am respected+ so i believe i fit all the requirements for making a map.

heat2333
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

im interested in making maps for the server Empty Re: im interested in making maps for the server

Post  Legend Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:45 pm

I'll setup the map for you to build on tomorrow, just reply back on this thread once you are ready to start building on the map.
Legend
Legend
Owner
Owner

http://legendservers.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

im interested in making maps for the server Empty Re: im interested in making maps for the server

Post  heat2333 Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:47 am

Yeah Im ready whenever you are. Something I forgot about when I thought about the map is that sand falls down in this server so I might need to change the name of the map to just be called castle or you can try to make it so sand doesnt fall but changing the name and me making it out of something different sounds much easier for you to do

heat2333
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:37 am

Don't think I'm able to edit sand's properties, I'll just rename the map to Castle.

The map is up, once you get in-game type /g Castle and you should be able to join the map and start building. I'll pop in every few hours or so to save the map and help you setup the spawn and what not.
Legend
Legend
Owner
Owner

http://legendservers.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down